We recognize the importance of protecting the privacy of personal and financial information. We have introduced strict policies and security measures to protect your information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our site, register on the site, complete a form, subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site including the checkout. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit/debit card information, Users may, however, visit our site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site related activities.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Custom Tied Flies collects and uses user’s personal information for the following purposes:
· To send periodic emails: The email address users provide for order processing, will be used to send them information and updates regarding their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If users have also opted-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribe instructions within each email or a user may contact us via our website.
· To improve customer service: Your information helps us to respond more effectively to your customer service requests.
· To improve our Site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
· To process transactions: We may use the information users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
Google AdWords Remarketing
This website uses the Google AdWords remarketing service to advertise on third party websites (including Google) to previous visitors to our site. It could mean that we advertise to previous visitors who haven’t completed a task on our site, for example using the contact form to make an enquiry. This could be in the form of an advertisement on the Google search results page, or a site in the Google Display Network.
This website also uses the Facebook remarketing service to understand and deliver ads that are more relevant to you. We may also use this service to learn whether someone who saw an ad on Facebook later visited our website.
How we protect your information & security
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the site and its users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
However, while we take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information, you accept that no internet data transmission can be guaranteed to be secure from access by unintended recipients and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
Do Custom Tied Flies share information with third party websites?
We do not share customer details with any third parties other then parties need to fulfil your order.
We may share client information within the other commonly-owned brands, so that you may be informed of other products that may be of interest to you. Further, in order to maintain our website and provide our client communications, we contract with selected third parties. As necessary, your personal information may be processed by these third parties, solely for the purpose of assisting us in these endeavors and subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations. If we are acquired by another entity, information about our clients may be made available to the new entity.
Users may find advertising or other content on our site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Social Media Policy
Conversations via social media happen constantly. These following points should help you when participating in social media. Have fun, be smart and use sound judgment when using social media.
Whether you are an official company representative or not, when you are talking about our company, our brands, or our business via your personal social media networks, please keep in mind these following points:
- You are personally responsible for your actions. We encourage anyone to get online, have fun and participate in conversation, but use sound judgment and common sense.
- Our companies’ policies still apply.
- Be conscientious when mixing your business and personal lives; be sure to know your work group’s policies regarding personal use of social media at work or on company devices.
Be aware that we reserve the right to report and/or remove malicious or factually incorrect material regarding our brands, our company or our business.
- Comments should be related to the topic of our business or the post/page. Any material promoting other services or spam will be reported and/or removed.
- The use of obscene, threatening or harassing language is strictly prohibited.
- Personal attacks of any kind are prohibited.
- Comments or the posting of material that constituted illegal activity or breaches copyrights or trademarks is prohibited.
· Acceptance of these terms
· By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and Terms and Conditions of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
If you have any questions about Custom Tied Flies online shop policy, the practices of this site, or our dealings with this site, please contact us at: